The TNP mobile app allows professionals to collect markers, tracks and geo-stamped photos in the field, and then sync all the GPS data into the Terrain Navigator Pro office software.
- Display and navigate routes created in TNP desktop.
- Collect field data (markers, tracks, photos, videos, audio clips) in areas without a cellular or data signal.
- Near real-time sync between phone and TNP map software via Wifi or cellular data connection.
- View data on topo, aerial, and street maps downloaded to phone for offline use. Terrain Navigator Pro offers 1-meter aerial photos for the 48 contiguous United States. The seamless USGS topo graphic maps are based off 1:24K, 1:100K, 1:250K map scales. Alaska is 1:63K and 1:250K.
- Access a compass and other geo-information such as lat/long, elevation, and direction on phone
- Collect data offline. The TNP mobile app uses the GPS built into the smartphones, so professionals can collect field data in areas without a cellular or data signal.